Wednesday, December 26, 2007

12/24/2007--Weekly Update

Happy Day after Christmas!

My productivity for last week was at 72%, which was a big increase from 52% from the week before.  I’m still gaining weight, which means I am going have to start counting calories using fitday.com.  But how do I figure out how many calories I should restrict my self to?  Well, using the following calculator, I have to eat less than 1,422 calories per day to lose 1 pound per week.   For the curious, below is a table that helps me keep track of my productivity.

12/17/07

Mon

Tues

Wed

Thurs

Fri

Sat

Sun

Jump Rope

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Prayer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Work

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T&E

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PE Work (6/wk)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.E. Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Single Post

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Life Post (5/wk)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edit Coal

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tai Chi (2/week)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoga (2/week)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cardio(3/week)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weight Lifting (2/week)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Water (4 glasses)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 Comments

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yahoo Groups

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Vitamins

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Points

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Calorie Goal

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Week 3

 

Clean

Car

Clean Desk

Clean Closet

Clean Bathroom

Mop

Bathrooms

Library

Results

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: