Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Productivity Report_2008_12_2

Summary:

I’m Switching things up.  I’m tired of not living up to my potential.  Sometimes I just forget what I plan to do until the next day, but if I remind myself on a daily basis then maybe it’ll be easier to do it.

Home- Replace air filters in Home and rental home due Friday

Home (Clean)- Good… still making the kids clean up after themselves.  It sucks to constantly be telling someone what to do, but I’m getting used to it.  I threaten Anthony with throwing away his toys if I found them on the floor and I threaten Maya (my ten year old) with taking money away from her allowance.

Writing- 50 words/day, 250 wds/week, 1000 wds/month-- I have finished the first draft of Coal.  I need to set up an editing plan. Due Tomorrow

Editing-?

Spiritual- 1) Pray at night with the kids, 2) Read one Christian Themed book per month, 3) volunteer at church twice a month.  

Health- Exercise 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Sunday).  2) One Salad night per week

Family- Do 2 planned activities per month with my kids

 -shop for stockings (Saturday).

 Work-720 pts/year, 60 pts/month, or 5 or 6 permits per month

I'm at 385 RDI for the year.  I am ahead of schedule.

Social- Talk to Two strangers per week

---------------------------------

“Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”  --Oprah Winfrey

No comments: