Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Nightly Update: 2008_12_03

Summary:

Today was a fun and productive day. Tomorrow is going to be a bit of a bitch because i have a forty edited pages due, but I'm up for it. I haven't done anything all semester. So now i gotta make up for it.

Home- Replace air filters in Home and rental home due Friday

Home (Clean)- Good… I need to work on my room this weekend.

Writing- 50 words/day, 250 wds/week, 1000 wds/month-- I have finished the first draft of Coal. I need to set up an editing plan. Done!

Editing-10 pages per day-- Done!

Spiritual- 1) Pray at night with the kids, 2) Read one Christian Themed book per month, 3) volunteer at church twice a month. I still need to down load a book.

Health- Exercise 4 days per week (Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Sunday). 2) One Salad night per week. Exercise has gone out the window, i have a paper due tomorrow. so i've been working on that.

Family- Do 2 planned activities per month with my kids

-shop for Christmas stockings (Saturday).

Work-720 pts/year, 60 pts/month, or 5 or 6 permits per month

I'm at 385 RDI for the year. I am ahead of schedule.

Social- Talk to Two strangers per week

No comments: