Monday, February 11, 2008

Dream Vacations--Draft

Yesterday’s post made me want to list all of the things I want to do and all of the places I want to go.  So here it is:

 

Take my son on a train: This summer

Take a cruise perferabely Disney (1 year or 2):

Fly to San Fransisco with Maya:

Go to the Caribean: maybe on the cruise

Canada to see a college friend: 3 yrs.

France: 7 to 8 years

Macchu pichu 10 to 12 years

New York

Japan

Australia

 

How am I going to do this.  I have a plan.  I work for OK state  and we don’t progressively get raises like industry but any raise I get will definetly be designated into a vacations savings account just like retirement.  I’m tempted to put that money out of sight out of mind into the HSBC account. As it is right now I’m luck  I got a rebate this year because of the investment property, expected stimulus check, rewards cards.  Next year I defeitnly won’t get a a significant tax refund  or stimuls check and who knows if I’ll be able to go a whole year without cashing in on my rewards. 

No comments: