Thursday, September 27, 2007

So What Did I this Month To Save/Lose Money

I had a big list of things in my head of all the things I did this month to save money. I've forgotten most of them but here are some:

Instead of buying Sunsilk conditioner at $2.96. I bought Suave for $0.94. and there really isn't a noticiable difference.

I usually buy Suave Shea butter body wash one for my duagther and one for me. This time I bought 1 big bottle of Ivory and split the body wash between thetwo of us by reusing our old bodywash bottles.

biggest difference was going to the public library to buy books instead of going to Amazon.com. I feel like I have to possess/buy every book I read.

How did I lose money. Too many to name but i'll try/

Overdraft charges. don't ask. I should lose my pf license. but wait i don't have one. so if there are any newbies reading my blog don't do waht i do.

Finance charges from CC. tsk tsk.

Those were my major losers. I will do better. I will do better.

No comments: