Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lesson's Learned

This is going to be an admittedly weird post, but few read my blog so it make me feel a little more confident about posting it.

I rememeber I really started tithing when I was looking for a house three years ago. God revialed to me that I needed to start tithing before he would bless me with a house. So I’ve been tithing. I’ve never had an overdraft fee since I've been tithing. That was one of his promises he made: I will always provide. And this is the first month in three years that I haven’t tithed. And this is the first month in three years that I’ve had overdraft fees

So he has revealed to me that I do still have to tithe. Paying a portion of my mother’s house payment is not good enough. I need to atleast pay some type of tithe.

Learning experiences.

No comments: