Thursday, September 20, 2007

House Update

Glory and Money Monk, thanks for the advice but I am going ahead and taking the risk and getting the house for my mom. We are cutting my sister out of the deal. So it will be up to my mom, me and my mom's boyfriend. They've been together for the past five years so he maybe dependable but if for some reason he proves to be undependable we can pay for his part.

I have looked at both sides but there is risk and I am putting myself out there. But in the long term, I believe it will work out. It's just the short term I have to worry about. And I have been wrong before (but that is mostly with men. Usually financially I'm not that bad.)

But all the more reason for me to stick to my budget and have financial goals. and lord I still have a lot of basic financial goals I have to get out of the way. So i could definitely be putting my money to better use. Tsk, tsk.

But the decision has already be made and if it doesn't work out. People can say I told you so and I will learn from my experience.

But until then we are supposed to close on October 1.

No comments: