Friday, May 30, 2008

Wii as a Personal Trainer

This blog was supposed to focus on health, spiritually, and finance--you know, a documentation of my effort to keep all of my balls in the air.  It’s almost overwhelming, but such is life.  One of my goals for the year is to lose weight.  I haven’t lost any.  I told myself that if I hadn’t lost any weight by July then I’d get a personal trainer.  Well, I’m going to delay that for a few months, probably until October, and try using Wii as a personal trainer- since I bought the frivolous item with my stimulus check.  I wanted Wii Fit but it’s hard to get a copy of the game but Wii Sports also has a fitness portion and I’ve fallen in love with boxing!  I’ve always wanted to do boxing and I think it can keep me occupied for the next couple of months without getting bored.

 

Current Fitness Age according to Wii Sports: 70

I’m also rated at around 240 in boxing.  If I can make it to 1,000 I’ll be considered a pro.  Let’s see if I can do it by August.

Current Weight: 157

No comments: