Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wii Update

I know I should be submitting a net worth update instead of a Wii update, but the Wii is my current obsession and I swear I’ll post my net worth statement tomorrow.  I mean it.

Anyways,

Wii Fitness Age: 76

I was at a 71.  Tsk, tsk.  In my defense, the fitness test changes every time I take it.  One day it can be boxing, bowling, and tennis; and the next day it’ll be baseball, tennis, and dodging tennis balls.  To make matters worse, my daughter is at a 59. Dang it! 

Boxing level: 576.  It’s getting hard.  I played one match yesterday (9 minutes) and I was sweating as if I had been in a one hour aerobics class!  Maya is 631.  I am going to put her on punishment so that I can sneak in some matches and get past her… LOL!

Weight: 155.  I lost two pounds due to the Wii and working in 90 degree weather to finish my patio.  Sigh! I wish I would have just paid somebody to do that job. Let’s see if I can keep the weight off after the patio is finished.

 

I am going to cancel my gym membership and focus on the Wii.  It’s fun and I see the results.  So getting a Wii is helping me financially and physically because the $58/month that I’m saving on my gym membership will be going to my efund.  Just to think, I got the Wii to get Wii Fit and I still haven’t got Wii Fit.  I’m just playing the game that came with the system and I’m perfectly happy.  I’m wondering if paying $89 for Wii Fit will even be worth it since Wii Sports is so good. 

No comments: