Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekly Report Card (6/25/2007)

I've been dieting for three weeks and I haven't lost any wieght. I'm thinking about registering for a marathon. I've heard that the training involved is a good way to help lose weight.

Weekly Report Card:
Exercise: Worked out Monday, Mowed Yard Tues. and Thursday. Average calories consumed 1400. Grade: C
Money: I still haven't did my budget but I did stay up until 2 AM (with heartburn) setting up a Yoddle Account. So I am on my way to being more responsible with money. C-
Children: I had a very active weekend with my kids. Friday we went to the waterpark, Saturday Maya swam, biked, and ran in a triathlon. I woke up super late but she was still able to participate. B I get a B because I really haven't had a good attitude all week.
Relationship: Broke up with Arkansas but... he's still calling and I'm passively acting like everything is okay. I say passively becuase i'm not calling him and I'm not telling him to stop calling me. C
Spirituality: I didn't go to church yesterday. I got dressed, cleaned up a little, and went back to sleep. Lord knows I need to stop back sliding. So emphasis for this week will be Spirturality! F
Goals and Me: I have been way off center. Some of it is due to the Arkansas breakup. I've been doubting my worth. Lord forgive me but a lot of regrets have been popping up in my head. Writing grade: F

No comments: