Thursday, June 14, 2007

Celebrity Fit Club

I like watching Celebrity Fit Club. The women that are on the show today started out at my wieght pretty much. I know they are movie stars and have access to things that I do not but for the most part they have to lose wieght lke the everyday person. The show inspires me.

Some tips from Celebrity Fit Club on diet and nutrition (Dr. Katz)

  • Look for 'partially hydrogenated oil' on the ingredient list, and if you see it, step away from the box, and nobody will get hurt
  • Look for and try to avoid 'high fructose corn syrup'
  • Look for and select at least 2 grams of fiber per 100 calories in all grain products (bread, cereal, chips, crackers, pasta)
  • In each food category, choose the product with the shortest ingredient list

No comments: