Friday, November 09, 2007

Christmas Part II

Phase 1 of Christmas shopping is over.

  1. Smartcycle:  ~$85 after tax
  2. Eyeclopse: 39.99

Additional Items:

  1. Disgusting Science: $7.97 for Maya.  I wanted a Chemistry set but this was cheaper and the Amazon reviews were pretty good.
  2. Smartcycle game cartridge: 19.99, this will probably be one of the cheap Black Friday items but standing in line for one item won’t be worth it.

Total: $153

Financing: $75 from Amazon, $95 insurance and delivery refund = $170.  I did not cash out MyPoints Rewards because I didn’t know what I wanted to get with it.

WooHoo! Not bad.

 

Now, that my immediate family’s gifts are out of the way, I gotta start thinking about other members of my family.  I have five brothers and sisters.  We were po’ and still are Black.  We never get each other anything for Christmas.  We don’t buy birthday presents for each others kids.  I’ve just recently started getting a few my nieces and nephews things at Christmas. It’s hard enough buying for your own kids, right? But what to do? What to do? It doesn’t take much to please a child but I have almost fifteen nieces and nephews.  Whooo!  Then there is my mom.  This will take much planning.  I’ll keep you posted.

 

No comments: