Thursday, November 08, 2007

2008 Goals Update

I’ve started on my goals for 2008 pretty early but I still need to find a mutual fund for my Roth.   My house value has decreased by $2,600 but I’ve added other assets like my car and certain furniture so it added $7,000 to my networth, which more than evens out the decrease in my home’s value.  Hopefully, by the end of next year the housing market will be stable.    

Also, buying the second house put my credit score at 630.  The finance company pulled my credit three times.  I’m adding the goal of bumping my credit score to 700 by the end of the year. 

Life isn’t all about money, so I’m putting down a goal to lose ten pounds and have successfully managed it for at least six months by the end of 2008. 

I’ll definitely increase my money earning potential if I pass my Professional Engineering Exam in 2008.  I’ll have two chances, one in April and again in October.  I’m planning on passing it in April but I have to be prepared if I don’t.    

No comments: