Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Christmas Part 1

Christmas is coming up and I am not going to go crazy this year.  NO, I’m not.  I told my daughter that we are on a budget so we only get one item a piece for Christmas.  Her one item is a eyeclops for $39 @ amazon, my three year old’s one item will by the smart cycle ~89 at amazon $77 Aldi (price matched at Walmart), and I get a Zune for $89.99 @ Buy.com.  Totaling $206.

My goal will be to pay for these items through passive income.  I currently have no passive income so that will be a challenge but I currently have a lot of rewards.  I have the Amazon Chase card.  I should exchange this for a chase freedom card but the Amazon has a lower interest rate and because I’m currently carrying a balance, prefer it.  My rewards balance for the Amazon card is $75.  I also have 3,780 point through My Points which I can cash in for $25 (email me if you want a referral).  So that’s $100 of passive income I can use.  Now I got to come up with some more dough.  I’m thinking of selling plasma, i.e., that thing that crack addicts do to get some crack money.  Is that bad?

 

 

 

 

No comments: