Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Internet Use, email, and blogging

My job has severely restricted internet use.  The bad part is I severely restricted my normal internet usage and I still got a tongue lashing.  Tsk, tsk.  So I’ve had to cut it out completely except for work.  –Once an addict, always an addict--

 

I’m not complaining I’m glad they did it.  It’s so easy to abuse the privilege and I’ve become a better employee.  But something’s a sista just can’t do without.  So here is a few ways I’m trying to sustain:

 

I am a pf blogger addict.  But I think it’s a good thing because it keeps me on point with my financial goals.  It’s a good thing most pf bloggers do it for enjoyment and MONEY so they all have email subscriptions, which have the posts delivered directly to me at my work email.  So to all you who don’t have email subscriptions please get them. 

 

You can also email posts directly to your blog. So that is how I will be keeping up with my posts.  Actually, this will be my first post via email.  If you’re reading this I guess it worked.

 

The directions to posting via email are linked here:   http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41452&topic=8929

 

 

No comments: