Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Essence's Mutual Funds for under $50 part 2

I looked up the other mutual funds suggested by Essence and once I eliminated the funds which had to have a broker and the mutual funds that had a minimum I was only left with fund #1. 

In the end, the funds were under $20, but the funds did not do any good if the minimum investment was over $50, since that is what my initial investment will be.

I tend to learn more by putting my feet into the water than standing by and watching other people swim.  But if I pick a fund I want it to be for the long run…. So I want to have more than one choice for a cheap low-cost fund with no minimum investment. 

I’ll keep on looking. 

In the meantime, I need to decide on who I’ll go through to get the fund. 

All in all, the more I read about investing, the more difficult it is becoming.  I’m sure that will change once I actually make a choice. 

 

No comments: