Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Report

I don't know why I haven't posted anything. I've had the time. and all i've been thinking about are my finances but... I haven't posted anything. I need to write down a plan to achieve my long and short term goals. I also need to post my weekend spending reports because that is where I spend most of my money-- Over the weekend. So I'll post about that first. How much money I spent over the weekend. Well, I knew it was going to be horrible because I went to Arkansas to see boyfriend (A three and half hour drive).

$50 gas
$9 trip to walmart to buy cleaning supplies (he detailed my car for me)
$22 for extra cleaning supplies and then i bought other crap
$10 for babysitter
$15 for drinks
$22 for breakfast (he cooked but I bought other crap from Walmart)
$128 total

If it wasn't for the added on crap, the weekend spending would not have been that. But... I had a great weekend away from the kids. and I think the detail job he did was probably worth $150.

No comments: