Thursday, March 06, 2008

Under or Over My Budget???

I know everyone is dying to find out how my budget went since I increased my miscellaneous spending.  Well here it is:

 

 

Budget

Actual

Difference

Gasoline

175

135

40

Groceries

 

250

249

1

Fast Food

130

178

-48

Clothing/Shoes

133

115

18

General Merchandise

350

237

113

Misc Total

 

 

$124

 

I came under budget in everything except fast food.  Woohoo! It feels good not to have to juggle around my debt payments and savings in order to account for overspending from an unrealistic budget.  What am I going to do with that all that extra money?  Well, $25 is going into a savings account and $90 is going to pay for my tag. 

Now what helped?  I put off doing any shopping until two weeks into the month.  This included grocery shopping. 

Coming Soon: Net worth statement.  There was a big Increase from February to March!  I am ever so proud. 

No comments: