Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coupon Monster

The coupon monster is once again tempting me to go shopping.  I have $20 off coupon for Gap, Old Navy, or BR.  And a 15% off coupon for BR that expires today, and a $20 off $100 from Gap that expires at the end of the month.  I almost went shopping today.  And I deserve it, dammit.  I’ve been studying so hard this week.  The BR coupon expires today and there is this $130 dress that I so am in love with and with those coupons I could save so much money and get it now for like $100.  I was dressed and ready to go shopping.  The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I had to go to work.  I called in to work so I could sleep a few extra hours, but I did not want to use sick leave to go shopping.  Thank goodness for that small work ethic.  Whoo, crisis diverted.  Atleast for now.  I am gonna wait to go shopping until later in the month next month.  Apparently, they wait until the middle of the month to send out coupons.

No comments: